Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center is the only center in China that located in the central business district. It provides a wide range of accommodation choices within walking distance and easy access to travel around the city.
It only takes 30 minutes away from Shenzhen Bao’an Airport, there has airport bus goes straight way from airport to the exhibition center; 15 minutes walking time from Shenzhen Futian Station to the exhibition center; take the metro Line 1 and get off at Convention & Exhibition Center Exit D. At the meantime, it provides more than 10 star-rated hotels and 3 shopping centers within walking distance.
Shenzhen Local Transportation - Metro System
• Take Metro Line 1 or 4, get off at Convention & Exhibition Center Exit D, only 10 minutes walking time to the exhibition center
• Near North Gate (Futian 3rd Road): 38、 50、56、71、80、109、214、221、353、369、373、375、391
• Near East Gate (Jintian Road)：34、50、K113
• Near South Gate (Binhe Road): 229、337、382、353、369、J1
• Near West Gate (Yitianzhong Road)：15、35、64、71、73、80、235、374
• By taxi, it’s about 53 minutes & CNY150.
• Take the metro Line 11 and interchange at “Chegongmiao” to Line 1, get off at D Exit at “Convention & Exhibition Center”.
• Take airport bus Line 330, get off Building Touzi ② station, it is about 1.7 kilometers walking distance & CNY20.
• Take Guangzhou Metro Line 1, get off Guangzhou East Railway Station and catch high speed train to Shenzhen Station. It takes around 1 hour and 34 minutes & CNY79.5.
• Take Guangzhou Metro Line 2, get off Guangzhou South Railway Station and catch high speed train to Shenzhen Futian Station, walks around 15 minutes to reach the Exhibition Center & CNY79.5, or take Shenzhen Metro Line 4 to reach the Exhibition Center if get off Shenzhen North Station.
• Walk to “Convention & Exhibition Center” station, take Metro Line 1 to “Luohu” station and go through the Customs.
• Walk to Shenzhen Futian station, take high speed train to Kowloon Station (14 mins & CNY68)